1.How to make mold
Your head size:
Follow the procedure below for making a head template:
1. Cover your scalp with plastic wrap
(Saran Wrap or any similar plastic wrap).
2. Apply 3 layers of tape over the
plastic wrap to keep the form in place.
3. Draw a line on the plastic wrap that
goes around your hairline.
4. Indicate your hair pattern & part.
Apply another layer of tape.
5. With scissors, trim off the excess
wrap along your hairline.
|1 - Front 2 - Temple (left/right)
3 - Top Front
4 - Behind Ear (left/right) 5 - Top Crown 6 - Back